Foreign Investors’ Council in Latvia (FICIL)
Is looking for
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (latviski)
FICIL is a non-governmental organisation that brings together the largest companies from various countries, as well as foreign chambers of commerce in Latvia, Stockholm School of Economics in Riga (SSER) and French Foreign Trade Advisors. FICIL’s mission is to improve the business and investment environment in Latvia through active dialogue with the government.
The Executive Director of FICIL, in cooperation with the Board, determines the organisation’s priorities, objectives and agenda, as well as organizes and ensures their implementation. The Executive Director represents the organisation in communication with government officials, entrepreneurs, other organisations, as well as the media.
- Higher education;
- Excellent personal credibility;
- Broad and strong knowledge of the business environment and its legal framework, as well as an understanding of global economic trends;
- Wide network of professional and social contacts;
- Experience in senior level management;
- Ability to represent the organisation and its opinion;
- Excellent knowledge of Latvian and English.
- Communication, presentation, argumentation and negotiation skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Organisational skills;
- Ability to work independently and delegate;
- Ability to multi-task.
Monthly gross salary ranges from 2,000 to 3,500 EUR. Please submit your application (CV and cover letter) to email@example.com by 4 February.