Office Administrator (latviski)
FICIL is a non-governmental institution with a mission to improve the Latvian business environment maintaining a dialog with the Latvian Government.
FICIL Office Administrator organises the work and supports FICIL core team, members of the Executive Board and FICIL work groups.
- Dealing with telephone and email inquiries; receiving visitors (secretarial duties)
- Producing correspondence and documents; organising and maintaining presentations, FICIL graphical identity, records, spreadsheets and databases (MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel a.o.);
- Ordering and maintaining stationary and equipment;
- Managing book-keeping documents – invoicing of members, bank payment orders; Communicates with the accountant;
- Support to Executive Director, Project Director, Board and Work Groups:
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings; taking minutes;
- Preparing and modifying draft documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails; proofreading draft reports and correspondence prepared by others;
- Organizing efficient communication with stakeholders and work groups.
- Administration of FICIL webpage;
- Planning and organizing events (high-level meetings, receptions, dinners).
- University degree;
- Excellent knowledge of English and Latvian (written and spoken);
- Experience in managing office (standard equipment, documents and files, other);
- Excellent computer literacy, including MS Office, working with Apple products;
- Image editing skills will be considered an advantage.
- Communication skills – verbal and written;
- Planning, organising and prioritising;
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Flexibility and adaptability;
- Responsible and dynamic work in the international environment;
- Stable salary, social guarantees and health insurance;
- Work place in the Riga Art Nouveau quarter;
- Interesting and challenging tasks.
Applications consisting of a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a cover letter indicating your expected salary should be sent by email to: email@example.com.
Last date for receiving applications is 20 July 2018.